82nd-AB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

82nd-AB

Win or Lose were still the better unit.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Short LOA........................like 4 hours maybe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Payne [82nd AB]
Queer
Payne [82nd AB]

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-15

Short LOA........................like 4 hours maybe Empty
PostSubject: Short LOA........................like 4 hours maybe   Short LOA........................like 4 hours maybe Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 7:16 pm

I might be gone a while today cause my mom is doing her taxes but it shouldnt take 2 long

P.S What happened to the server its not on my favs and i cant find it on the server list
Back to top Go down
SSgt. Bucinski |82nd-AB|
AN AUTHOR
SSgt. Bucinski |82nd-AB|

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Short LOA........................like 4 hours maybe   Short LOA........................like 4 hours maybe Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 3:05 am

yea i might be gone too i have strep and this thing i get every year called crupe so yea i might be off for 2 or 3 days
Back to top Go down
Yohann |16.SS|
Queer

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Short LOA........................like 4 hours maybe   Short LOA........................like 4 hours maybe Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 3:17 am

Why would you post an LOA for four hours? LOAs are meant for like a couple of days...
Back to top Go down
http://16thss.bloodservers.com
Payne [82nd AB]
Queer
Payne [82nd AB]

PostSubject: Re: Short LOA........................like 4 hours maybe   Short LOA........................like 4 hours maybe Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 5:50 pm

because i would y would u even be looking in another units absence section on our forum?I have no problem with u beeing signed up on our forum, its a good way to keep with the times but only look at stuuf that aplies to u unlike the LOAs.U must really hate ur unit if ur bored enough to come and post on every topic u can here.
Back to top Go down
Yohann |16.SS|
Queer

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Short LOA........................like 4 hours maybe   Short LOA........................like 4 hours maybe Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 3:33 am

No it is just funny to come and see how pathetic you guys are.
Back to top Go down
http://16thss.bloodservers.com
Payne [82nd AB]
Queer
Payne [82nd AB]

PostSubject: Re: Short LOA........................like 4 hours maybe   Short LOA........................like 4 hours maybe Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 4:22 am

exactly my point i cant belive we dont ban u from everything like we do the 6th.Just leave us alone plz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short LOA........................like 4 hours maybe   Short LOA........................like 4 hours maybe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short LOA........................like 4 hours maybe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
82nd-AB :: Offices :: Absence Office-
Jump to: